*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 8 November 2019

Garden visitors.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Autumn has certainly been throwing lots of rain at us. Sadly in some parts of the country, they have flooding, which is so incredibly sad. It must be devastating to watch your home fill up with water and you know there is absolutely no way of stopping it?
Here the water level has been up, because our boat has been listing towards the pontoon, which has meant we have let the ropes off a little to allow us to be on the level again. The garden has been getting a good watering, which I am thankful for, because all of the plants will bed in before the Winter begins. So far the plants are still looking healthy, so I am guessing they are rooting in well.
Wildlife always amazes me at how quickly it gets to grips with a new environment. We already have birds enjoying what we have to offer.
Over the Winter I will be putting food out for the birds, because they need all the help they can get. Our bird feeder hangs over the water, so we are not encouraging the rats, because we do have a rat issue here.
We also have the enjoyment of Wood Mice. This little darling has found our log pile and seems to have set up home. We also have at least one under the walkway at the top of our garden. They are so very cute and love their antics. I am not the slightest bit bothered by mice or rats, because I grew up with them on the farm. Of course I would not like it if they came onto the boat, so they will encouraged to stay outside where they belong.

I am still struggling with pain, even though I am back on my medication, so I am going to see my GP next week, to see what she reckons. I have a thought as to what I think it maybe, but will wait for it to be confirmed. I know I have the Costochondritis, which I manage very well when it flares up. I also know that another condition can go hand in hand with Costochondritis and it is that which I think I maybe suffering with, but we will wait and see what happens.

The weekend is almost here. Have a fabulous weekend everyone.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails