*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday, 12 December 2015

First wives club - You don't own me


This is my favourite song at the moment. I heard it a few weeks ago on the House of Fraser advert and I could not think for the life of me where I had heard it before, then a friend told me that it was of course in the film 'First Wives Club'. I actually prefer the version done by Bette Midler, Goldie Horn and Diane Keaton.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo - long time no write! Happy new year to you all. I see you're at Saltisford these days. I looked for a mooring there but didn't hear back. But that's ok as I've now taken a mooring at Market Harborough for the year. Your old stamping ground! Any pluses or minuses I need to know? cheers, Carrie (nbBlackbird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie.

    Residential moorings are done from being on a list, so you may well still be on the list. You can always e-mail them and ask.
    Market Harborough is fine. Which side of the basin are you. If you are on the private moorings then it does not get much sunlight, so can feel cold. There is also I am now told a problem with burning coal on fires. We love Harborough, great shops and always something going on. Also some easy cruising. Let me know what you think? xx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails