*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 17 February 2016

Crispy Cauliflower & Cheese Bites

Just found this recipe on Facebook and thought you may like to try it.

12705728_10205782453348677_5461559430751959912_n

Half a cauliflower head
125g cheddar
1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
1 free range egg

1.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 400 degrees Fahrenheit

2.Roughly chop the cauliflower and add into a food processor to chop it into a finer crumb. If you don’t have a food processor, don’t worry – you can chop it by hand, it just takes a little longer.

3.Grate the cheese and add it to a large mixing bowl with the cauliflower, egg and black pepper. Mix everything well until it starts to feel a little more like a mixture.


4.Lightly grease a muffin tray with some vegetable oil and spoon in around 1 and a half tablespoons of the mixture into each hole. Add the tray into the oven and cook for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails