*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 21 December 2020

Winter Solstice Blessings.

Dear family, friends and followers.

With everything going on around the world and in this beautiful country of ours, we must look to a new beginning.

I send to you all blessings and joy on the shortest day and longest night, as we celebrate the return of the light. One way or another it has been a very dodgy and upsetting year and this is not how we all imagined the festive season would be, but we will carry on regardless and celebrate anyway and remember those who will not be with us this year. The wheel of the year turns and we look forward to spring.

It is at times like these I can totally understand the urge to hibernate. If you or someone you know is struggling with the long dark nights and lack of human contact please reach out. I cannot promise to be there in person, but I am a good listener and never judge.

The Solstice of the 21st December is special this year for two powerful reasons. Firstly, the original people of Australia will be conducting a ceremony at Uluru (formerly Ayres Rock) to initiate a new relationship between the Sun and the Earth, and to initiate a New "Dream" for the Planet in the place of the "Dreamtime". They are calling for support and connection globally as they realign the "Rainbow Serpent" of the Earth with the Sun. This will involve a powerful cleansing and realignment that will be felt on the Earth as we move into 2021.

Then, also, on the day of the Solstice, the power planets Jupiter and Saturn will be conjunct at 0 degrees of Aquarius, which is believed to be a potent symbol of the start of the new "Age of Aquarius". This conjunction will be visible in the sky as the two planets will seem like one bright star. A new "Christmas Star" signalling the return of the Christ Consciousness to Earth. I will be outside to see if I can see it, but as it is very overcast here at the moment, I am sadly not holding out much hope. If you get to see this amazing scene, make a wish and hold it to your heart.

Pop back soon xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails