*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 4 September 2022

Time to move on.


 Hi Everyone.

Yes it is time to move on. I have been blogging one way or another since coming onto the water in 2005. This blog began in 2010 after my old one disappeared mysteriously. I feel now is the time to stop. I have not been blogging as much as I used to, mainly because life is busy and there is little time to sit and write down my day and thoughts.

Thank you to everyone, who has read my blogs and left me lovely comments. I will leave the blog up, for anyone who wants to dip in and out of old posts. You can continue to follow our boating journey on Hadar's Blog when we are out and about.

Many thanks and Goodbye xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the blogs you have posted, I have so enjoyed reading them but do appreciate they take up an awful lot of time in your busy life. Hope all goes well for you and Keith. Will miss reading about your life and thoughts. Love and hugs Judith nb Serena XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judith. Thank you for your comments over the years. We look forward to seeing you on the cut somewhere in the future. Life has got complicated recently and blogging has come to the bottom of the to do pile. You can still follow us on the Hadar blog, which Keith looks after. Sending you love and hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Will miss your writings. Wishing you both all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Snowy Owl. Thank you for all your comments and messages over the years. Maybe see you somewhere at some point. The blog will remain up, just in case, the time and the mood takes me, but please follow us on Hadar's blog, which Keith looks after. he has more time on his hands than I do. Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jo for everything you’ve published. Ade off the bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ade off the bank.
      Many thanks.
      You can follow us on www.hadar.org.uk

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all the words and stories, blogging is seemingly a medium in retreat. I was just this evening updating my blog and saddened by my lack of posts. Take care I'll add Hadar's blog to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nev. Thank you for your message. Life has gotten hectic and I want to concentrate more on that. Blogging just took up time which is best spent with my family. But Keith keeps the Hadar blog going, so please do pop in from time to time. Happy Boating. See you out there somewhere x

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails