This is our rocker cover as it was.
Keith then painted the back ground with the darker green paint and red undercoat on the letters.
Just as well he has a steady hand.
This is the finished product. It is so much better than it was in the first photograph.
Whilst he got on with his jobs, I got on with painting the flywheel guard. It looked fabulous in its new red paint. I also did some touching up on the boat with the red paint because we had a patch on the back cabin doors which needed attention and around one of the port holes.
The alternator guard is now finished, so once the paint is fully hardened off it can go back in the engine room.
Paint jobs done for the day, I turned my attention to making a table cloth for our pontoon table and some new covers for the cushions. I will post photographs of them tomorrow.
My Runner Beans are getting more and more flowers, which will hopefully mean lots of yummy beans.
Carrots coming on.
Spring Onions are up as well.
Anyone for Lettuce. I think we may have a glut. Still I can always pass them on to the neighbours.