*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 16 July 2014

Tomatoes and a strange colour sky.

IMG_6522

IMG_6523

IMG_6524

A while a go I said I would post photographs of our Tomatoes and so here they are so far. We are looking forward to them going Red and tasting them.

Having watered the garden and the pots, it began to rain and the sky turned an amazing colour.

IMG_6540

With it came a Rainbow.

IMG_6545

The extra water will not only do the gardens good but also the lawns here, because they are looking a tad dry.

IMG_6525

Before retreating back into the boat, these visitors arrived on Wendy’s wheel behind her boat.

IMG_6529

Then along came another mum with her one duckling.

IMG_6537

It was their turn to stand on the wheel.

Nature is such a wonderful thing and I never get tired of seeing ducklings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails