*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 27 September 2015

Cracking day for a walk.

With October fast approaching and Autumn with us, it is wonderful that we are having a glorious spell of weather and so Keith and I decided to head out for a walk this morning. We wanted to make the most of the wonderful light and with it being a Sunday it was quiet first thing.

Firstly we walked down to Warwick Castle and took some photographs with not a cloud in the sky.

IMG_7672

Warwick Castle looking stunning in the early morning sunshine.

IMG_7673

We crossed over the road to look across St. Nicholas Park

St Nicholas Meadow was acquired by Warwick Borough Council and the formal gardens and the Children’s Corner were opened in the 1930s.

IMG_7676

The boats were not open as it was so early, but the reflections were lovely.

IMG_7678

The park was bathed in sunshine and with Autumn now upon us the trees are showing their colours.

IMG_7690

The Fun Park was not open, it does not open until 10 am so we were a bit early.

IMG_7680

IMG_7684

The River Avon looked inviting. There were fishermen out and the ducks were definitely hoping we were going to feed them.

IMG_7691

There were a couple of groups of people working out with a personal trainer. It was way to much like hard work just watching them.

IMG_7697

A glimpse of one of the towers at Warwick Castle peeking through the trees in the park.

IMG_7704

Keith busy with his camera.

IMG_7711

It was so nice to be out walking. Both Keith and I have not done much walking of late and this morning it was just perfect.

IMG_7714

The gardens in the park are still looking beautiful.

After our fabulous stroll, we headed back towards the town.

IMG_7716

IMG_7717

Warwick welcomes the Japanese Rugby Team who are training at Warwick School.

We stopped off at The Tuckery for a cup of tea and sat out in the sunshine.

IMG_7723

Whilst we enjoyed our cuppa and a sit down, a local riding school rode their horses through the town. Apparently they do it every Sunday.

We had enjoyed a lovely morning out and about. The rest of the day was spent watching the World Cup Rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails