*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 26 September 2015

Hair dressers.

Beautiful day for a walk.

Keith​ and I walked around Warwick, partly for the walk and partly because I was on a mission to find a hairdresser who would not rip me off.
I only ever have a dry trim to the ends of my long hair and I was interested to see what each hairdresser charges. It ranges from £12 to £27.
At one hairdressers I could have my fringe trimmed for £3, but to have the back trimmed that would coat a further £15.
Another said I would need to negotiate with the stylist about having a dry trim. Odd I am going for a hair trim not to negotiate what should be done.
The strangest one was it was it was either £25 or £30 depending on stylist for a wet cut, with a 25% discount for a dry trim.
The reason I have a dry trim is because I am allergic to many shampoo's.
The further out of town I got the more expensive they got, which again is a little odd. I would have thought it would have been the other way around, because center of town rentals are higher. Anyway I enjoyed the walk and my bit of research and I will leave you to decide who I will be going to for a trim :-)

On our return to the boat, we let Marmite out on her lead and Paddy out to run on the pontoon.
Marmite found her spot for the day and that was on our new bench. Just to make sure she was comfortable, I put an old crochet blanket down for her.

With the Rugby World Cup being on, I know what I am doing for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails