*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 25 March 2016

Cracking day for cruising.

Today we left the centre of Birmingham, hving had a lovely meal at a friends house last night. The mooring was a little noisy near the Mailbox, but hey ho it was just for the one night.

This morning we set off for a new destination and that was Hawne Basin, which we have never been too. Before we even got started we had to clear the prop because it had a plastic sheet wrapped around it, so not a great start, but the majority of the trip was problem free. It was slow going in Gosty Hill Tunnel though, but we have made it to Hawne Basin and have been made very welcome.

You can see the photographs and read more on our boat blog www.hadar.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails