*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 5 April 2016

Barclay Card Arena, Birmingham to Wiggins Hill Bridge, Minworth.

Today was the day we left Birmingham, having had a wonderful time all told. Although some youths threatened to change that last night. We were happily watching ‘The Woman in Black’ when I felt the boat move and noises on the roof. So I was out the back cabin door quicker than you can say Boo. Fove of the little darlings were trying I think to remove our life buoy, but having shouted at them they thought better of it and ran off.

This morning the sun was shining and all was well with our world. We set off at 7.40 am on a trip that I had not done down the Birmingham and Fazeley and as you will read on Hadar’s Blog, it had been a long time ago since Keith had come this way, but we had a wonderful cruise down Farmers Bridge locks, Aston Locks and Minworth locks, 27 in all and non of them to difficult.

I cannot post photographs at the moment, because my data allowance is low, but you can see a few on Hadar’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails