*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 13 August 2017

Classic Car Show.

Relax-And-Have-A-Peaceful-Sunday

Hello Dear Friends and Followers.

What a beautiful day?

After the past few days of chillier weather and no sunshine, it was a joy to wake up to sunshine and some warmth. This would be a good day for painting, well that was my thinking. So up at 8 am and already painting by 8.45 am. The second gloss coat has gone one, which has given me joy. I did have an ulterior motive to getting things done early. Keith and I wanted to go to the Classic Car Sow in the centre of Warwick. We went to last years event, which was brilliant and so were looking forward to having a nosey.

IMG_4086

The sky was blue and people were already gathering to pick over the classic cars.

IMG_4085

This beautiful car was for sale.

IMG_4088

For the engine lovers.

IMG_4092

Who remembers the Panda Car. This one was still working on the bet until 1973. A blast from the past when he sounded the siren.

IMG_4102

This little beauty really caught my eye. It was immaculate.

IMG_4107

The town was buzzing, which was really wonderful to see.

IMG_4109

An old girl, but still beautiful.

IMG_4148

This Rolls Royce we felt should have been in the centre of town, instead it was down a side street. A stunning car.

We like to go to these sorts of things early to avoid the crowds, because it is so hard to get photographs with people walking in front of the car and camera all the time. Having walked half way around the event, we went to The Tuckery for a cup of tea, which then ended up in us having a breakfast. They were run off their feet and I was so tempted to offer them a hand, even if it was just with the washing up.

Having walked around the other half of the event, it was back to the boat for the afternoon and a Sunday film. Todays delight was Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston. it is one of my favourite films.

Pop by again x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails