*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 23 August 2017

It works.

Hello Dear Friends and Followers.

I hope your day has been a fun packed day?

Our day was filled with getting our generator going and putting the engine room back the way it was.
Rob from kate Boats arrived just after 9.30 am having run me earlier to say he would be with us today. We made sure the engine room was already for his arrival. Before we could start the generator Rob had to bleed the system through and make sure it was already for the big switch on. Above is the video of it running with its silencer cocoon on.

The second is without its cocoon on. There was a huge difference.
This Fischer Panda is so quiet compared to our old generator, so we are well chuffed. 
Having made sure it also ran under load, we thanked Rob for all his help and hard work as he went back to work. I then did us some lunch and a coffee.
Having allowed our lunch to settle we then got on with putting everything back in the engine room. The back cabin doors were put back on. The shelf over the generator went back on and Keith's tool boxes went back on top of the shelf. It has been a long haul, but we have finally got our new generator up and running HOORAY.

Pop in again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails