Hello Friends and Followers.
I thought I would bring you up to date on our model railway room build.
On my last post about the room, we had lined the hull sides and put the plywood in place. We have stepped on a pace since then. Having finished the plywood installation, I painted a sealing coal of paint over both sides.
We then had to wait for another delivery of timber for the roof. This came a few days later.
We cut the roof supports and I painted them.
The roof supports and bracing timbers were screwed into place.
It was then a matter of measuring the plywood and cutting it to size for the ceiling.
This morning Keith went food shopping and I got on with boat chores. After lunch we got on with the railway room build again.
Today the first of the roof panels went up.
Today we got two up and more to follow tomorrow.
Pop back again soon x