*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 13 November 2020

Miss our boy.

Dear family, followers and friends.

Today marks 2 years since we said "Goodbye" to our beautiful boy Paddy. He had such an amazing life with us, having come to us from The Border Collie Trust at Rugeley. He chose is when he was 11 months old and gave us joy everyday, with his funny ways and gentle nature. 

There was never an evil bone in Paddy's body, he loved everyone and always wanted to please. There will never ever be another like him and we are thankful that he allowed us to be part of his wonderful full life. 
Continue to run free little man, you are in our hearts forever xxxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails