*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 8 February 2010

You Know You're Getting Old...

~ When it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night.


~ When you have all the answers ~ but no one asks you the questions.

~ You stop looking forward to your next birthday.

~ There's too much room in the house but not enough in the medicine cabinet.

~ You get winded playing chess.

~ The candles on your birthday cake are a fire hazard.

~ You look forward to a dull evening.

~ When you're disturbed in the bath and you don't know which bits to cover first.

~ You're still chasing women but can't remember why.

~ You finally get you head together but your body falls apart.

~ You and your teeth don't sleep together.

~ There's nothing left to learn the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails