*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday, 22 March 2010

Does anyone know of ????

Hi Friends.

I am on the hunt for a nice blog template, but my search seems to have been in vain. Either I do not like them ot I cannot get them to work on this blog. Maybe I am just doing something wrong when I put it in the template.
Does anyone know of some good template sites that I may try. Preferably easy to use ones.

Over the past few days, I have been kept busy with painting the back cabin and guests coming to pay us a visit. Guests are always welcome onboard, as it gives us a chance to catch up with old friends and newly made friends. I even found time to bake a cake the weekend.
It is blowing a hooley today, so the boat is rocking and rolling a bit, which means painting is no fun. I even found time to do some brass cleaing this morning.
I have no idea what the rest of the day will bring, but I hope that your having a good Monday.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if you look in the top left hand corner of anyones blogger blog then you may see a little link to the place they got their template. Most work with minima but there are a few stretch ones too if you want. If you look at my two blogs you will see the logos, also the one most people use is Cutest Blog on the Block but there are others

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay.
    Thank you so much for your message. I will take a peek and see if I can find something I like. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your current one anyway, but i know how you feel. you just fancy a change sometimes dont you?

    I noticed you are on blogger. Not sure if you done this already but google 'blogger templates' and there are other ones than the ones you find on the dashboard.

    As someone mentioned here there is sometimes a link at the bottom of someones blog saying 'designed by'

    Good luck! I hate the template stuff. My friend made mine for me but lost touch :(

    Tina from
    Mummy Diaries
    Gossip Avenue
    Travel Shack
    Game FreakZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tina. Thank you for your message. I am still on the hunt. I have not found anything I really like yet. so I may just keep this one, as I love Sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails