*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 16 March 2010

A Woman's Work.

Hi Folks.

I realised this morning, it is darn good job that women can multi-task, because otherwise nothing would ever get done. I seem to have been here, there and everywhere this past couple of days. What with all the usual everday stuff to get through, I have also been the one doing all the shopping and boat duties as well, with the other half not well. I reckon if every woman had a step counter and checked it at the end of the day, they would have walked miles upon miles. I walk miles just going to and from the town, as I have just done. I think the chemist is getting to know me very well. When I first went in, I was just another customer. Now he greets me with a smile and a kind word. He is probably thinking "Not her again, she must be a druggy on all this Morphine she is collecting". Still he is a nice person and I always have a cheery word for him as well. It is usually Thank you when he hands me another bag of pills. At least walking into town today was lovely, with the sun on my back. It is truly Spring like. I even got my sunglasses out.
As I type the cat is lounging on top of the cooker in the sunshine. we have a lid on our stove and I usually cover it in a tea towel, so Miggy Mo loves to sprawl on it in the sunshine. Its a cat's life once more.
I was on facebook this morning and a friend posted this. I thought it was wonderful so decided to post it here.

A mum has the strengths that no one will ever know. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens... She holds happiness, love and opinions... She smiles when feels like screaming. She sings when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid... Her love is unconditional! There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth... [Author unknown]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails