*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 19 August 2013

All’s Well.

IMG_9368

This was last night sunset at Alvecote. There was not a breath of wind and all was still.

Yesterday was a nice day, we got a few jobs done. I cleaned all the brass and whilst doing so got chatting to Lisa and Fred off of NB Chyandour. We had a fabulous natter about anything and everything and look forward to seeing them again over the weekend as they are here for the Alvecote gathering this weekend. Later in the day came a knock on the boat and Caz off NB Time Please had walked up to pay us a visit. It is wonderful when people take the time and make the effort to come and say “Hello”. Caz follows Hadar’s Facebook page, so it was lovely to put a face to the name and to have a chat over a cuppa, before she had to walk back home.

Today is going to be another day for jobs, already Keith has changed the impellor on the water pump for the engine, to see if it is that which is making a dreadful noise when we are on the move. He then painted the back of our hold doors and I got on with touching up our back cabin doors. Once the primer undercoat is dry I will add the first red top coat.

I may go off out with my camera later on, as the weather is set fair. I hope you have a wonderful day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails