*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday, 31 August 2013

Taking a break.

I know that my avid blog readers will be disappointed to read the title of this posting, but it is time for me to have some time off from posting. Of course on the other hand those of you who find my nattering boring anyway will be glad I am off for a bit LOL. At the moment we are covering ground we have covered a couple of times already this year, so I am going to have a blogging break.
Now having said that if something exciting happens, which I think you may like to read I may well post, so do not abandon me completely.
I love blogging, but like with all things it takes up time and can be a little boring when your covering the same ground and chatting about the same things.
As Arnie say's " I will be Back".

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    We will miss your blogs - they are always interesting. It's the first thing I always turn to when I put my computer on. I enjoy the history of places you visit and the super photos of wildlife.
    Hope to see you back soon.

    Elizabeth and Ken, The Lady Ysabell

    ReplyDelete
  2. We fully understand why you want a break and both of us will miss your posts. Hope you both will enjoy the rest of the cruising season and we will look forward to see your blog come up on our blog list. Loads of love from us both.
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo,
    Nothing wrong with taking a break now and then, as they say a change is as good as a rest. We were concerned when you did not post for a while before but now we know.....

    Thought we would let you know AmyJo's launch is planned for November and we'll be over wintering her at Crick until April, so perhaps we'll see you again if you are still in the area.

    Take care and keep safe.
    Warmest regards
    Steve & Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed. I never tire of your trips and visits to all the interesting places, castles, cathedrals and in between. I hope you don't forget all of us armchair travelers out here. Hugs to dear Marmite and Paddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just how you feel. I'm also having a rest to 'recharge my batteries' so to speak. Blogging is great fun, but not so much if it becomes stressful.
    Have a nice rest. :)
    Cheers.....Bernard

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails