*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 27 January 2014

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray.

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray. I have finally found someone who will tell what is going on and you can only imagine how happy that makes me. He is a Naval surgeon on secondment from the Navy for 6 months. He was with the surgeon this morning when they visited Keith and so was happy to talk me through what was going to be done and why and he has said I can chat to him anytime. Keith has two pools of fluid in the stomach cavity about 10 to 15 cm's in size, which need draining, they could be where they washed him out and the fluid was left over and pooled, or it could be bile from a leak or infection, they will not know until they put a drain in on Wednesday. I hear you say why Wednesday?

They cannot do it until then because they need to book the CT scanner and they need to make sure the right surgeon is on hand to do the job. Keith is in no danger because he is still on the antibiotics, so we have to wait now. I was so pleased to see Keith looking so much happier today and he was warmer than yesterday. He had feet and hands like blocks of ice yesterday. Keith had a better day in himself today, he was smiley and not so down. They have allowed him to eat something today, so for lunch he had some leek and potato soup and he really did enjoy it. Better still it stayed put. Progress was made today, even if it was only in finding out what is going on xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails