*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 27 May 2014

One persons rubbish.

I am all about recycling. I put all tins, glass and plastics in a bag which get taken to the recycling bins at Sainsbury’s. I also use the compost bins in the arm for my vegetable peelings. If I can recycle it I will, I have even used the clothes bin at Sainsbury’s to get rid of clothing. So this morning I was amazed to see someone had been fly tipping rubbish which could not possibly go in the recycle bins.

Keith and I took a walk into the town so he could post of something he had sold on Ebay. We usually walk up through the Sainsbury car park, because it is quicker and on doing so we pass by the recycle bins. Well someone clearly had been fly tipping rubbish, which could not go into the bins provided for paper/card, plastics. tins, glass and clothing, so they just left it in the bags. On top of the bags were two stone garden ornaments.

SAM_6525

A little girl.

SAM_6526

Digging dog.

Both had been abandoned to who ever would either rescue them or end up breaking them. I thought well if they are there when we come back I will rehome them. We walked up into the town and did what we needed to do. On the way home low and behold the two ornaments were still there just waiting for someone to give them a loving home and so we have. They are now both happily standing in our garden.

What makes people dump rubbish where it is not allowed and why dump something like these ornaments??

SAM_6524

It is a bit black over Bill’s mother’s. More rain on the way I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails