*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 9 October 2016

Fabulous time had by all.

Hi Folks.

Sunday morning and another chilly Autumnal start to our day. The sun was out which gave for wonderful photograph opportunities with mist rising off the canal and river.
Across the valley.
Below Great Haywood Lock.
Shugborough Bridge.
After walking Paddy, back at the boat it was time to dry the cabin top down and set up shop for the day again. Shugborough had a charity 10 kilometre race going on, so the hope was the traders would see a few people and we were rewarded with plenty of footfall and a few sales.
Towards the end of the day, dark clouds were seen approaching, but we managed to keep the rain away.
We caught up with people we know and many we have never met before. It was wonderful to see Vicky and Kevin Blick off of Tug Boat Harry. We had not seen them for a couple of years, so a lot of catching up was done on the towpath. Later in the day Scooby and Rita on narrowboat Maple Knot moored up in front of us, so we will be spending some time catching up on all their news and adventures.
The whole weekend has been a joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails