*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 8 October 2016

Rugeley to Great Haywood.

Hi Folks.

Short jaunt this morning from Rugeley to Great Haywood.
It was a rather dull day, no sign of the sunshine we have had this past few days. We are moored between Great Haywood lock and the junction, where we will be for the weekend trading. We set up a small stall Friday afternoon, and I sold some of my new cards, which seem to be very popular so I am chuffed. It has been lovely catching up with Steve and Kay Mundy and other traders. Looking forward to the weekend.
This morning (Saturday), it was a bright chilly start when I began setting up our stall for the day.
We had a steady stream of people along the towpath and I did really well with my cards again. They seem to be a winner and so I will definitely be doing more of them next year.
Sue Cawson on Thea was towing Saturn and came past on their way to Alvecote, where Saturn is having some work done on her cabin.
We almost had a new crew member, when this cat decided to inspect the hold.
It changed its mind on joining us and legged it back to its own boat when it saw a dog coming at speed.
We have had the most wonderful day, catching up with yet more friends and chatting to the public.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails