*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 26 March 2019

Day 18: Company and food.

Hiya family, friends and followers.

Tuesday dawned and it was so quiet. The only thing that woke me was the heating pump going off. We had forgotten to turn it off before going to bed. Up and cuppa made, which was enjoyed beneath the duvet, whilst listening to the morning news, as depressing as it was and yes it was all about the B word. This is a B free zone by the way.
It was a relaxing start to the morning, having gotten up and done the boat chores, we spent the morning doing very little. At 12.45pm we left the boat and headed towards the Mailbox to meet friends at Tamatanga Indian Restaurant for lunch. Food in a bowl at lunchtime costs £9.95 and comes with a drink. It is scrummy and well worth giving it a go if you are in Birmingham, but I recommend you book a table, because they get extremely busy. I had booked a few days previous. After enjoying a lovely lunch, we went back to our friends apartment for afternoon coffee and cake. We managed to spend a good few hours chatting and laughing. The time really flies when you are having fun. Before we knew it, the time was 6pm and it was time to head home back to the boat.
On returning to the boat, there was a huge queue outside the Arena Birmingham, so I came online to see what was going to be on. It turned out to be Panic! at the disco (no idea who they are). They were on with Arizona and MO again not heard of them, but from the noise which was coming out of the building they were loud. Looking at the write-up for Panic! at the disco, is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004. We knew were would be in for a loud night, because the concert was not due to finish until 10.40pm.
Whilst listening to the loud noises coming from the Arena, I made us some dinner and a coffee and settled down for the evening.

Pop back tomorrow to see whether we got any sleep. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails