*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 23 February 2020

Rugby weekend.


Dear family, friends and followers.

It is the Six Nations Rugby again and after losses by Italy and Wales. England would be hoping to beat Ireland. So a must see during Sunday afternoon.
As I was keen to sit and watch the England match. I got all the chores done first thing. I cooked and baked before lunch and made sure I was going to be sat down ready for the match.
Lunch was homemade Vegetable Lasagna, with the remainder of the bread and butter pudding for afters. With the washing-up done and put away and time to spare before the match.
I went out with my camera after lunch to take a few snaps in the sunshine. Yes we actually had some sunshine today. You could have almost have thought it was Spring.
We are both looking forward to spending time on our patio area, with a glass of something nice in hand.
The daffodils are blooming.
The Elephants Ears are looking beautiful at the moment.

2.15 pm and the run up to the England v Ireland match began, so it was time to settle down for the match, which would see England take the lead early doors and play like a team possessed. Ireland really did not get going and were forced into a lot of errors, which meant England came away the victors 24-12. It was a very good performance by England. The Six Nations could be within their grasp. Next up will be Wales. France are leading the table at the moment, so we have to hope that Scotland can beat them in their next match.
After watching the rugby, it was time for dinner and then to settle in for the evening of movies. First up is 47 Ronin with Keanu Reeves. We have seen this movie before, but it is definitely worth another watch.
Whilst the weekend has not been wall to wall fun, it has been a good one because of the rugby. We not move into the last week of February and a step closer to us heading off cruising.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails