*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 8 February 2020

Storm Ciara.

Dear family, friends and followers.

It is coming, so be warned. Storm Ciara is due to cover the UK Saturday night, and all day Sunday. We may still have strong winds going into next week. It is time to batten down the hatches and make sure everything is tied down. For boaters, it means not mooring under or near trees, removing or tying down things that may move on the roof. It is so important to make sure mooring pins are secure. The best option is to be on rings or piling when it is very windy. Make sure that the water tank is full and there are plenty of provisions on board, in case you cannot move for a few days. Oh and not forgetting the toilet, making sure you have an empty tank or cassette.
We are on our mooring, and I will be making sure everything is put away or tied down just in case the winds is really bad, although we are sheltered here in the Arm, so we are hoping it will not be too bad.
Please make sure you stay safe out there :-).

It is the weekend and that means more Six Nations action. I will be sat watching all the weekend rugby with my bar of chocolate and more than likely I will be shouting at the TV screen. Come on England, let's bring home the Calcutta Cup :-).

Have a wonderful weekend.

Pop back soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails