*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 28 May 2020

118: Baby steps forward.

Dear family, friends and followers.
I saw this on my daughters Facebook page and thought I would share it with you.
As we start to open up...

You do You, I'll do me. That's what we should be about. None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/family member or a business about to go under, etc.). Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgment down as we begin to reopen. No one should feel pressured either way.
Just a thought...As government are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember:
🛑 Some people don’t agree with opening...that’s okay. Be Kind.
🏡 Some people are still planning to stay home...that’s okay. Be Kind.
🦠 Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening...that’s okay. Be Kind.
💰 Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes...that’s okay. Be Kind.
😳 Some people already lost their jobs and businesses. Be kind.
👩🏾‍⚕️Some are thankful they can finally have a surgery they have put off...that’s okay. Be Kind.
📝 Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job...that’s okay. Be Kind.
😷 Some will wear masks for weeks...that’s okay. Be Kind.
💅🏻 Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done...that’s okay. Be Kind.
❤️ The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s okay. Be Kind.
We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home...But Be Kind .
If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and Be Kind!
Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, Be Kind.
Please copy, paste & post if would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails