*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 2 June 2010

The Cute Factor.

Morning People.

Yesterday evening, I received a visit from our Swan family. The Pen and Cob came a calling with their Cygnets. Sadly they have lost one, as there had been Nine little darlings. I did however notice that one of them was a little detached from the group when they were up and down the cut. Like with all wildlife it is survival of the fittest, so maybe the one that is missing was just not strong enough. It was so nice of mum and dad to bring them into the basin to see us, we did wonder if they would bring them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails