*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 14 June 2010

Having a problem.

Good morning.

When I say good, that does not mean it is good with the weather. Infact it is cold, wet and windy today. Ok who took away flaming June?????

Sorry I have not posted for a few days. It seems blogger is having a few issues with posting in the new editor, so I have had to revert back to the old editor.

Anyway I am still here and will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails