*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 20 September 2010

Coal Deliveries and Squirrels.

Good afternoon friends.

We have left Market Harborough for the time being and are on our way to Stoke Bruerne for the 'Village at War Weekend'. Whilst on the move we had to drop coal off to customers along the way.
I like everyone has days when I do not exactly feeling at my best and yet when I see the wildlife surrounding me, it really does put a smile on my face.
This little Squirrel clearly thought it was blending in with the fence... I have news for it, it was not ha ha ha. I saw a few Squirrels today, one was sitting in a Hawthorn bush eating berries, with not a care in the world. Another animal who was not bothered by us this morning was the Rabbit. I saw a few of them as we were on the move and non of them ran a mile.
We are now moored up at Foxton and I am going to head off up to the Museum after lunch to take them our used stamps and tin foil. These get recycled and it helps to raise money for the Museum. May post later if the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails