*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday, 24 February 2014

Coming Home.

Update for anyone reading this now. Keith is coming HOME today..... So excited to be getting my darling man home at long last. All your crossing of fingers, toes etc really made the difference thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Caroline and Martin24 February 2014 at 09:15

    Grand news Jo, I was just thinking about you both today on my way to work. a special moment for you to cherish. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - no other word needed to describe the good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Jo
    Hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news. Glad to hear it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best news ever! Home is the best medicine there is. I know Marmite and Paddy will go wild with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear the good news that Keith is home all he needs now is your TLC and he'll be back on his feet in no time. All the best to you both.
    Judith and John.
    nb Serena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo that's fantastic news!!!!
    Now you can keep a closer eye on Keith he will recover much quicker.

    Welcome home Keith and don't do too much too soon or you'll have Jo after you LOL

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails