*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 15 February 2014

Days 33 and 34.

Keith sent me a text to say there was Norovirus again in the hospital, but this time on the 23 hour ward, so we were back to restricted visiting times, which was not great because Keith's sister Wendy was coming to visit from Whitney. I could not go to the hospital until the afternoon and therefore Keith waited for his wash etc. Wendy arrived at 4.10 pm and we went to the cafe until 6 pm when we could then visit Keith again. It was great for Keith to have a different visitor and Wendy really cheered him up with her conversation. *pm we had to leave and so we headed into Warwick and Wetherspoons to get an evening meal. With it being Valentines Day we expected it to be busy, but it was in fact not to bad. Wendy stayed on the boat with me over night in the howling gale..

Saturday morning we were awake at 1 am with the noise of the wind, so I made Wendy and I a cuppa, before we went back to bed. By the time we got up, the sun was shining and the wind had dropped a little. I checked the hospital website and it said that despite the 23 hour ward still being closed, the rest of the hospital was open for visiting as normal. So after breakfast and the usual chores Wendy and I headed off to see Keith. Once there, I got Keith ready for the day and then we enjoyed a lovely morning with him. After his and our lunch we then wheeled him down to the cafe for a change of scenery.

keith and wendy

Keith was so pleased to have Wendy come to see him, it was nice for him to have a different person to chat too. Wendy left us at 4 pm and I stayed on for a while after wheeling him back to the ward.

Keith is now waiting for his next test the Cholangiogram to his bile duct, which should happen this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails