*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 11 February 2014

Day 30.

I am not going to ramble on about not sleeping or the boat chores because you have heard it all before. I did take the bus to the hospital this morning, because the weather was foul and I really did not want to get soaked.

It seems hard to believe that Keith has been in hospital for 30 days or a month. Which ever way you say it, it is a long time and we know he will be in there for at least this week. He has to wait for his CT scan and then we will know where we stand. The doctors prescribed him Salt tablets today, because his Sodium levels are to low. Apparently they taste dreadful, so rather Keith than me.

He was in good form today despite his bag leaking in the night, which meant the nurses had to change him, his bed, and the bag. They have put an even smaller bag on, so they will be opening it even more often, so I expect it will leak again. There is no real news because it is all a waiting game. He is still on two antibiotics and pain relief, but keeping cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails