*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 7 September 2016

Busy Morning.

I apologise that I have been slow at posting on the blog. When we are home on our mooring, ordinary life takes over and we tend to forget to post.
We have been busy what with having a fire in the Arms laundry a few weeks ago and lots of friends coming into the Arm to visit.
Jan and Tom on Waiouru came into the Arm last week and we spent a lovely afternoon with them on Sunday. Tom lit a Bar-B-Q and the hours then flew by, because before we knew it, it was 7pm. We had a fabulous time nattering about every known subject and yes it did include the boaters staple chat topic toilets. 
Today we decided to get on with fitting new roofing felt on our two bunkers.

I think it had been a few years since they had been done and with the bigger of the two beginning to leak, it was time to get the job done. So we have two bunkers all ready for whatever the weather throws at us.

Over the past few weeks, I have been busy painting the boat. The bow had not been done for approximately three years and so was in need of lots of TLC. 

 With the bow now finished, I am turning my attention to the stern.


This weekend is the Saltisford Arm's fun weekend. We are so looking forward to a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails