*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 31 March 2017

National Kindness Day.

C8L-mbMXsAAiN14

Hi Friends and Followers.

It is National Kindness Day today.

kind

What act of kindness have you received or have you given to someone else?

The kindness campaign has been started to to commemorate the anniversary of Diana, Princess of Wales Death. It seems hard to believe that it was 20 years ago that Diana died.

I can understand the campaign, but do we need to tell people to be kind? Shouldn’t it be a part of our everyday life. Whether it is opening a door for someone, paying for someone to park their car or buying a cup of tea for a homeless person, do we need to shout about it, or should we just do it anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails