*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 21 July 2019

Back Cabin. Day 3.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Having second coated the ceiling, walls and shelves, this morning having checked the paintwork, I decided it needed one further coat, to make sure it was covered properly.
Really pleased with the results. It will hopefully look amazing once the cabin is back together again.
We are both really happy with using the English Sage Green in the shelving, it is a nice contrast.
Tomorrow, I will turn my attention to the bed 'ole area, which needs attention.
Having taken down pictures and the shelf, it became apparent that it needed repainting. I rubbed down and undercoated the Red edging, so I should be able to get away with just two coats of Magnolia. We will see how that theory holds.
News on the broken smokebox. We have hopefully found someone who has some. If this is the case we will pick it up when we leave our mooring in August to continue this years cruising.
Having done all the painting for the day. It seems like a good time to sit down and have a coffee. It maybe Sunday, but I have had a busy day.
The garden requires my attention, but to be honest I am done for today. It will still be there in a few days time. The weeds will have grown a foot taller, so they will be easier to get out. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails