*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 21 May 2010

For Sale !!

Good afternoon.

Phew it has been rather warm today. Now I am not complaining, really I am not. After all we had a long winter. But with this country it is all or nothing when it comes to the weather. So due to fact that it has been rather warm, I have left any painting till later on when the temperature drops hopefully. I hope that by getting my shorts out, I am not going to frighten the sun away this weekend, because it has been manic here with all the hire boats going out. I always want those hiring boats to have nice weather, because afterall they have all paid for their holiday on a boat. So with no painting to be done till later in the day Keith and I took a stroll into town. Yesterday Keith had said he fancied a Ginger Beer, but of course we did not have any in the fridge. So we strolled down the town to pick some up from Tesco. I dare say we will be enjoying a Ginger beer with dinner tonight. Whilst down in the town we went to the in door Market and on the notice board I spotted this advert.
Now either someone has a Two Nan tent really for sale or they are clearly strugggling with their English. As you can see there are some other spelling issues as well. It just struck me funny that if they were selling the Two Nan tent, what were the Two Nan's going to use on their holiday's now?
And what about the Grandads, do they also have a tent?
Due to the weather we will be having another salad for dinner tonight. I have just made some homemade Coleslaw, which we will have with our salad and a nice glass of Ginger Beer to wash it down.
If it cools down enough later, I am going to paint the gunwales on the Starboard side. it can then dry overnight. So on that note I am off to feed mog and dog. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails