*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 15 May 2010

Sleepy Saturday


Hi folks.

The weekend is here and I wish I could say I felt fantastic, but I don't. I think that I have had a reaction to my Anti-Inflammatories. I feel like I have cotton wool as a brain, my throat is furry and it feels like my heart is pounding out of my chest. So as of this morning I have stopped taking them, until I can speak to a doctor on Monday. This of course will not help with my frozen shoulder, but it is better to be safe than sorry. As for the other half, he is doing really well and still has no pain. Even the stinging when peeing has stopped, which is excellent.
I have done very little today. I visited a friend who has had a foot operation, and watched the F1 qualifying from Monaco, but that is it. Oh I did a wash and then dried it all in the tumble drier. That is as much as my brain and body can cope with today. I actually feel like I could sleep for a week. Thankfully my shoulder is not giving me to to much jip. It is just painful if I try doing to much. There is no chance of me doing my bra strap up, or pulling clothing over my head, but I can manage without doing either for the time being. When you cannot use a limb, it really makes you realise, just how much you rely on it. So I am going to have a sleepy Saturday and hope that I feel more myself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails