*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 20 May 2010

Squirrel Capers



















Good Morning.

Thought I would do a quick post, before I get on with boat jobs.
I was walking his lordship.... No not Keith, this is Paddy I am talking about. In the morning's we tend to walk along the towpath, as he likes to have a bit of a run once we have got past the moored boats. So I let him off of the lead and off he went. Paddy never goes out of my sight, otherwise he panics. He likes to see me at all times. Whilst he had his nose in ever bush and blade of grass. I stood and watched a couple of squirrels chasing each other across a manicured lawn. Once they had run across this beautiful lawn they both scooted up a tree and chased each other round and round the trunk. It was one of those smile moments. I know, I know squirrels are seen as pests, but they are so cute and funny. I never get bored of seeing them on my walks, or watching their antics. Love them or hate them they are part of Britain's countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails