*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Operation poop:

Every responsible dog owner would love to see this happen all over the country.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jo.

    I'm a responsible dog owner, but I don't agree with Hyndburn Council. This is money wasted by a cash strapped council that is cutting jobs and essential services.

    http://the-onion-bargee.blogspot.com/2012/01/social-irresponsibility.html

    Regards

    M n M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike. Thank you for commenting. I of course realise that all councils are cash strapped at the moment, so yes it could be said it is a waste of money. I read your posting and you have some good points, but something has to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 50 prosecuted in 4 years and Hyndburn is a proactive anti-dog poo council. This has more to do with someone with a light workload!

    regards
    M n M


    Ps I enjoy the blog by the way,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike. Thank you very much for liking the blog. I do my best to entertain. I am not a very political person, so tend to stick to what I know lol.
    Only 50 in 4 years is not enough by any stretch of the imagination. Give me the powers and I will at least treble that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Jo, you start Monday, the perks include a uniform hat, pooper scooper and all the poo bags you can carry.

    BTW we have a carbon copy of your cat. Tigs is about 8 years old, semi ferral. We lost Jasper the old boy about three weeks ago, aged 29!

    all the bast M n M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mike. Your on, I am up for the job. No one would get past me.
    Wow 29 that is amazing. Awwwwww

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails