*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday, 11 December 2012

All lit up.

Christmas has arrived on board, with the putting up with more fairy lights. Now that we have power in our new batteries, I changed the solar lights on the tree for something much more sparkly and fun.
Paddy wanted to get in on the photograph.


2 comments:

  1. Looks just like a fairy grotto. Loverrrrly! All you need now is Marmite in the picture playing with the tree lights and the setting will be complete
    Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Irene and Ian, Marmite has already found the balls on the tree and plays with them when she thinks we are not looking. I will try and get a photograph of her in action.

    Happy Christmas to you both and all the very best for 2013 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails