*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday, 1 July 2013

3rd Prize.

Placemat-311

The Harborough Mail had a photographic competition in conjunction with Specsavers and I feel very pleased to have won 3rd place with the photograph above. My prize is a designer pair of specs. Last Friday I went into Specsavers and had my eyes retested and I got to choose my glasses. I went for a pair of Aurora glasses by Lulu and they are £125, I have never spent that much on specs.

SAM_1748[3]

In the afternoon the Harborough Mail came to the store and took the photograph of the winners and myself. The item should be in this coming weeks edition. I very rarely win anything so felt really chuffed.

6 comments:

  1. Oh well done Jo! It is a stunning picture, one you could make a Christmas card from perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jo. Loved the picture when you posted it on blogger. I really think you should look through your photo library for the countryfile calender. I think 4 photos can be sent in and your red sunset and looking at the sunset at dusk with the Buckby can and chimney could be another.

    Hope all is well in your world. It cant be anything else really with our fabulous lifestyle. Enjoy your cruise to Leicester,
    Loads of love to you both
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you. It's a lovely picture. Now we need one of you in your specs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jo, what a fab photo! Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I will post a photo when I get my specs.xx

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting, I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails