*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 23 June 2016

Back home.

Short trip from Radford Semele to Leamington Spa, where we went for a celebratory lunch (to celebrate having had a great trip) at our favourite Chinese Buffet.

PTDC0282

We then moved an even shorter distance to moor outside Morrison's, but went shopping at Aldi. I put the shopping away whilst we moved on to get home.

PTDC0283

Then we set off on our final leg to our home mooring in the Saltisford Arm. As much as we both have had a great time this year, it is nice to be back home. The garden is a jungle, so I will be busy getting that sorted out. Lots of jobs to do on the boat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails