*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 7 April 2017

Busy Friday.

119066-Sending-You-A-Hug

Hi Friends and Followers.

Today has been a busy day. With the knowledge that the sun was going to be out, I wanted to get my washing done and hung out and the mop poles painted, so up early and on with the jobs. The laundry was only a quick wash and was soon hung out to dry. The mop poles got another rub down, I had the Red parts to paint today, the Blue was finished yesterday.

IMG_0026

Once that job was complete, I went and did some gardening in the Arm’s Sensory garden. The weeds from over the Winter were mounting, so it was time to tackle them, before they got any worse. There were still piles of dead leaves lying in pockets around the Sensory garden, which I swept up and put into the bug hotel. I hope the bugs appreciate them. Keith joined me to tackle the beds, his help was much appreciated, we had it conquered by mid-afternoon. We did stop for lunch and a coffee, before finishing the gardens off. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks, some new plants will be added to the beds, but I am hoping we will not be here to see it, I am hoping we will be off cruising again. As yet we still have not got the generator sorted, we are still waiting for someone to come and do it. Still it gives me time to get jobs done.

IMG_0028

Whilst Keith and I worked Paddy relaxed in the sunshine.

IMG_9861

Marmite made the most of the bench and blanket. She loves the warmth and sunshine.

The forecast for the weekend is hot, so I have let the stove out. No point burning coal, when it is going to be so nice.

I hope your weekend is a lovely one Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails