*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 20 June 2018

Day 86-87: Goodbye Sharpness and Patch Bridge.

Hi Friends and Followers.

On Monday morning we left Sharpness.
We said "Cheerio" to Jenny and David and whended our way towards Patch Bridge.
The Timber pool.
We are both really sad to be leaving the G&S after such a wonderful stay, but needs must.
We arrived at Patch Bridge after an hours cruising and moored up on the visiting moorings having winded. The reason for winding, was because with the strong breeze the water was lapping at the stern, which would give us a sleepless night.
Having moored up, I headed off to The Black Shed to meet up with friend Nicky for a coffee and a natter. We enjoyed a good old laugh whilst putting the world to right and eating chips. I had to sadly say "Cheerio" to Nicky before heading back to the boat, where I did a bit of hand washing, which I hung out on my homemade line from the swan neck to the boat.
Cracking sunset.
After a lovely nights sleep, this morning we said "Cheerio" to Patch Bridge.
We only had a short jaunt to Saul Junction, where we are moored.
Pop back soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails