*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 13 August 2019

Out and about. Day 2.

Hi Folks.

You will have to bare with me. I am having to use Keith's laptop, because mine will not connect to the EE hub we have. We sent the hub away to be repaired and now for whatever reason it will only allow Keith to connect to it. It does not even allow our phones to use it. So I am going to be a little late posting.

This is Day 2 of our Summer/Autumn cruise. We left Saltisford yesterday morning and stopped at Long Itchington overnight. As we were there we called into the Two Boats for a pint and some pork scratchings. It would have been rude not to have done so.
This morning we left Long Itch and are now at Braunston, where we may stay for tomorrow, because the weather is supposed to be foul. Not only that Keith his hoping to go into the EE store in Daventry, to see if they can figure out why I am not able to see the hub. Well I see it, but it will not allow me to connect to it grrrrrrr.
I will keep you posted and hopefully if it is fixed, I will post pictures.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails