*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 31 May 2017

12 Things to Remember.

12-things-to-remember.-4-640x640

Hello Friends and Followers.

As always thank you for taking the time to pop in and have a peek at my ramblings.

Today has been a rather mixed day for me and the reason for this is that 32 years ago, I gave birth to my daughter and 8 hours later she left this world for what I hope is a better place. Victoria Helen died from Congenital Pulmonary Lymphangectasia, yes I know a real mouthful. Victoria was the 26th case in 100 years, so rather rare. Her case actually made it into the Lancet back in 1985. She was such a blessing for the short time she was with me and she has forever changed my life.

This poem was written by me for my daughter Victoria Helen. She was born and died on the 31st May 1985. Aged 8 hours old.

For Victoria
-·=»‡«=·-<< ~~*~~ -·=»‡«=·- ~~*~~ >>-·=»‡«=·-

Alone I hung my head to cry,
No one around to dry my eyes,
No one around to ease the pain of
Missing you for all these years.
Alone I cried for my little girl,
No one to tell me everything is okay,
No one to take the bad memories away, of
Losing you that day.
Alone I sit to think of the life, you will never have
I'm not there to show you the love you should have had,
Your not here to see the tenderness you deserved for being born.
Alone I laid down your head to sleep, in the arms of Jesus
I'm not there to hold you when you awake, in his arms
But he cares for you now.
He shows you the love; I had for you whilst you were within me.
I cannot hold you, but in my heart and soul.
I wish I could have comforted you on your journey.
Know that I love you and you are not alone,
You are safe in the arms of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails