*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 24 March 2018

Day 5: BCLM.

Hello Friends and Followers.

Having spent the late afternoon chatting in the museum, last night we treated ourselves to a Chinese Take Away from Chopsticks near the Museum. Bloomin heck our eyes were most definitely bigger than our bellies and unfortunately we could not finish our meal, which is very unlike us.
For the second night running we were in bed early, because we were totally pooped.

Going to be early means we wake early, but that is fine, because we can drink tea and natter for a while before getting up. Paddy began stirring, which meant it was time to get up and take him out. Now he is an old man he needs to go out more than usual.
After breakfast and the stoking of the saloon stove, I settled down with the latest book I am reading 'One Moment, One Morning' by Sarah Rayner. I am enjoying it so far. It certainly whiles away the time whilst we wait for 10 am to come and the Museum to open.
Over the years we have gotten to know some of the staff, so it is always nice to catch up with them and we also have a couple of friends there who have been starring in 'Peaky Blinders'.
We always enjoy the museum and all it has to offer and yes that did include a portion of fish and chips for lunch and some sweeties from the sweet shop, after all it would be rude not too.
We look forward to doing it all again tomorrow.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails