*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 3 March 2018

Saturday Bimblings.

Hello Friends and Followers.

Yesterday we were blessed with yet more snow. It was absolutely beautiful this morning.
You know it has been so nice to have a proper Winter and so now we can look forward to Spring and going cruising.
Of course before any cruising can start we need to get rid of the ice and whilst we wait for that, Keith continues to build his railway and I get on with boat jobs.
Paddy and Marmite in the meantime are making the most of being in the warm. Paddy maybe 14 years old, but he can still run fast in his dreams.
Marmite on the other hand has spent much of the cold weather snoozing in the back cabin on the side bed.
She does sleep in some odd positions.
She just loves it when the stove is going. 

When she did bother to leave the warmth of the cabin, she just had to play trains. I can see once the railway is finished, she will be out there all the time.

My day began as always with a cuppa in bed. The TV was working today, so we watched yet more news on the weather. Once up Paddy got his walk. These days he is not impressed with the snow and the cold. His old bones do not fair so well in the cold now. Once back on the boat, it was breakfast for mog and dog and I went out and started brushing the pontoon. Keith then came out and shoveled the snow off the pathway alongside the moorings. Snow cleared, coffee was called for and a warm by the stove. Keith then got on with laying some more of his track and I went out with my camera to take some photographs.
I cannot resist going out with my camera and with the snow and ice around, it was perfect. After lunch I settled down to do some dishcloth knitting and film watching. It is 'Saturday Night Takeaway' so that will be my evening filled. I love Ant and Dec. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails